Community InformationSan Joaquin County, CA
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Of Stockton
- Behavioral Health Dept
- Catholic Healthcare West
- Chateau Convalescent Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Interim Healthcare
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Manteca Medical Center
- Meadowood Health & Reabilitation Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Sri Surgical Express
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Mental Health Services is committed to providing excellent services to help you regain control of your life.
- Public Health Division goals are to prevent preventable diseases, premature deaths and disability, and promote optimal physical, emotional and social well being.
- San Joaquin County Emergency Medical Services Agency continually strives for excellence in prehospital patient care by providing system coordination through strong leadership, communication and resource management.
- San Joaquin Community Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital Division is dedicated to a philosophy of excellence in providing health services, education and professional training in an integrated system that values quality in life, family interaction, and respect for both clients and employees. The Agency is committed to the delivery of community-oriented, culturally sensitive, and affordable health care throughout San Joaquin County.
- County Administrator's Office The administrator directly controls some departments and programs and coordinates and advises others; acts to enforce ordinances, policies, and rules and regulations as adopted by the Board of Supervisors; advises and makes recommendations to the Board on a vast number of subjects; supervises the preparation of the annual county budget and monitors departmental and agency expenditures throughout the fiscal year.
- District Attorney is committed to provide an effective, efficient and professional approach in serving taxpayers of our county, and treating all taxpayers fairly and equitably in accordance with the law.
- San Joaquin County - Sheriff Department
- San Joaquin County Assessor's Office The County Assessor is a mandated function responsible for producing annual property assessment rolls, the basis of property tax revenue. The Assessor discovers, values, and enrolls all taxable property in San Joaquin County.
- San Joaquin County Superior Court serves all of the citizens of San Joaquin County as the general trial court.
- San Joaquin County Treasurer-Tax Collector is committed to provide an effective, efficient and professional approach in serving taxpayers of our county, and treating all taxpayers fairly and equitably in accordance with the law.
- The San Joaquin County Public Defender's Office is dedicated to serving the diverse needs of our community and its justice system by furnishing clients whose cases have been entrusted to the office, with competent, effective, loyal, ethical, zealous, compassionate and efficient advocacy.
- Lathrop's New Branch Library is equipped with computers for electronic resources, limited reference books and magazines.
- Lodi Public Library
- Mountain House Branch Library
- San Joaquin County Law Library can assist you in your legal research and either direct you to appropriate materials in the library or obtain materials for you from another library
- Stockton - San Joaquin County Public Library
- ACE Train one of the major rail lines into the Bay Area.
- Amtrak San Joaquin Service (800) USA-RAIL "Amtrak Oakland-Bakersfield trains, with coordinated bus connections"
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) (510) 441-BART
- Oakland International Airport (510) 577-4000
- San Francisco International Airport and train service (415) 761-0800
- San Joaquin Regional Transit District the Regional Transit Provider for San Joaquin County, provides public transit services in the Stockton Metropolitan Area, as well as Intercity, Interregional, and Rural Transit Services countywide
- Tri Delta Transit
- Asian-American Repertory Theatre of Stockton This Theatre provides quality community live theatre in Stockton.
- Historic Bob Hope Theatre The recent renovation of the Bob Hope Theatre has created a wonderful space for the citizens of Stockton to enjoy not only local arts productions, film, dance, comedy and Broadway type entertainment, but also the latest in top name musical entertainment.
- Pixie Woods Amusement Park "Visit Stockton's own fairyland for the 'young in age and the young in heart'. Take a Ride on the merry-go-round, or board the Pixie Express Train traveling through Indian territory -- but keep a look out for pirates."
- San Joaquin County Fairgrounds is one of Northern California's premier county fairs. It features fun for everyone with big-name concerts, a carnival, horse racing, agriculture, livestock, food and exhibits.
- San Joaquin Historical Society and Museum
- Stockton Civic Theatre , a nonprofit organization of volunteers, offers affordable, adult and youth education, collaborative outreach programs, and promotes involvement with our diverse community.
- Stockton Opera
- Stockton Symphony is one of the pre-eminent performing arts organizations in San Joaquin County, and the third oldest orchestra in California. The Symphony has been presenting live orchestral concerts for 80 years.
- The Haggin Museum "The Haggin Museum, an art and history museum"
- Del Puerto Health Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Emanuel Medical Center Emanuel Medical Center offers high quality medical care to the people of Turlock and surrounding communities.
- Medi-Flight of Northern California Air Methods Corporation's mission is to provide safe, professional air medical transportation services, products, and systems with the highest level of quality and integrity. We are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers, a fulfilling work environment for our staff, responsible membership in the medical aviation community, and a reasonable return on capital to ensure long-term economic viability and healthy growth.
- Modesto Memorial Medical Center Memorial Medical Center exists to maintain and improve the health status of the citizens of greater Stanislaus County and provides a full range of care, including diagnostic, emergency, surgery, acute medical, home health and outpatient services.
- Modesto Doctors Medical Center Our dedicated physicians and caregivers provide a wide array of quality services, including an acclaimed cardiac care program, women and children's services, orthopedics and oncology. We also offer emergency and trauma services.
- Oak Valley District Hospital Oak Valley Hospital District is commited to providing our communities with quality healthcare services with compassion, pride and excellence.
- Hughson Chronicle
- Mattos Newspapers
- Morris Newspaper Corp Of California
- The Ceres Courier
- Tracy Press
- Turlock Journal
- Modesto Bee Daily regional newspaper.
- Merced Sun-Star Local Newspaper
- Sacramento Bee 24-hour local, state, national and world news, plus politics, sports, business, lifestyle.
- San Jose Mercury News The San Jose Mercury News serves the heart of the Silicon Valley with complete coverage of technology, business, sports and local news.
- San Francisco Chronicle U.S. newspaper
- The Stockton Record Local Newspaper, Free information on classical piano music, music database etc.
- Stanislaus County District Attorney's Office The District Attorney's Office is responsible for the prosecution of criminal cases.
- Stanislaus County Sheriff
- Stanislaus County Superior Court Mission: To Protect Rights and Liberties,Uphold and Interpret the Law,And Resolve Disputes Peacefully, Fairly and Effectively In the Superior Court of Stanislaus County
- County Treasurer/Tax Collector We serve the citizens of Stanislaus County by collecting property tax and other revenues, and investing public funds for a variety of public agencies, helping all of our customers to meet their financial goals.
- California State Parks - California Travel Parks
- Stanislaus County Parks & Recreation Areas
- Tuolumne River Regional Park
- Woodward Reservoir Regional Park
- Yosemite National Park Yosemite National Park, one of the first wilderness parks in the United States, is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more.
- Ceres Area Transit City of Ceres Fixed Route Service, "CAT" is designed to take passengers to residential and commercial areas within the City of Ceres.
- Modesto City-County Airport Offers service through Sky West. Two corporate executive airports are also available, which provide connector flights to major metropolitan areas. With Sacramento, Oakland and San Francisco International Airport less than 90 minutes away, air travel is accessible and convenient from Stanislaus County.
- National Bus Service - Greyhound Bus Lines Greyhound Lines, Inc. is the largest provider of intercity bus transportation, serving more than 2,600 destinations with 18,000 daily departures across the country.
- Stanislaus Regional Transit
- Union Pacific Railroads Is the largest railroad in North America, covering 23 states across two-thirds of the United States. Serve many Stanislaus County locations
- Stanislaus County Library
- Stanislaus County Law Library The Stanislaus County Law Library provides free access to legal information for the judiciary, members of the State Bar, public officials, and to all residents of the county for the purpose of education and research.
- California State University Library
- Central California Art Association & Mistlin Gallery
- Central West Ballet
- Cowboy Museum The Center depicts where the cowboys and cowgirls came from, where they are now, and where we are taking them in the future. It also shows the evolution of rodeo from a ranch pastime to a modern high-skill professional sport. Interactive exhibits are designed to engage the visitor in a wide variety of hands on activities and afford a unique and highly educational experience.
- Dixieland Jazz Society Musical concerts for all tastes
- Great Valley Museum of Natural History Exhibits focus on the flora, fauna and natural history of the Central Valley. Also features an interactive Discovery Room for children, and a native plant garden. Tours and educational programs available.
- McHenry Museum Today the museum features both permanent and traveling exhibits showcasing the Central Valley area's pioneering past.
- State Theatre This is Modesto's performing arts theater.
- The Modesto Symphony Orchestra
- Townsend Opera Players Present several full opera productions, a Broadway musical classic, the Messiah, a New Year's Eve concert and a ""Great Opera Choruses"" production each year.
- Doctors Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center-Richmond
- Los Medanos Community Healthcare District
- Medical Center For Birds
- Ujima East Intensive Day Treatment Program
- Contra Costa Health Services Contra Costa Health Services is a comprehensive county health system that meets the needs of county residents in a variety of ways
- Contra Costa Regional Medical Center Contra Costa Regional Medical Center is a full service county hospital and offers a complete array of patient-centered health care services delivered in a beautiful facility.
- Doctor's Medical Center Doctors Medical Center offers a full range of health services, including a regional burn and wound care center, cancer treatment, a well known cardiac center and obstetrics
- John Muir Medical Center Mission: We are dedicated to improving the health of the communities we serve with quality and compassion.
- Kaiser Medical Services
- Richmond Health Center Provides routine and preventive health care service focusing on the whole person. Special family practice clinics have been established for some non-English speaking patients: Asian, Lao, Afghani, Vietnamese, Russian.
- San Ramon Medical Center
- Sutter Delta Medical Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our community with compassion, pride and excellence and by promoting a healthy community
- Contra Costa News Register
- Contra Costa Newspapers, Inc.
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Sentinel Newspapers Inc.
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Tradeline Inc
- Antioch Press
- Bay Point Press
- Imperial Valley Press Online
- Lamorinda Weekly Lamorinda Weekly is a weekly community newspaper for Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda
- Oakley Press
- The Clayton Pioneer We cover the news of Clayton (most of it, anyway). We tell you what happened on the streets, at City Hall, in the churches and the schools. We tell you about the local weddings (who wore what and where the party was), about who got engaged and who celebrated an anniversary. We tell you who was born and who died.
- The Channel Richmond, the electronic version of The West Richmond Channel, a bimonthly newspaper.
- El Cerrito Wire frequently updated local news and information run by local residents.
- North Bay Business Journal
- Rossmoor News The Rossmoor News is a weekly newspaper that is carrier-delivered to every home in Rossmoor-a senior community located in Walnut Creek, California
- The Sentinel Serving Walnut Creek, Alamo, Danville, Blackhawk, Diablo, San Ramon
- Community & Recreation Svc
- Mt Diablo State Park
- Pleasant Hill Recreation & Park District
- Briones Regional Park With its rolling, grassy hills and secluded, shady canyons, Briones is a secret wilderness surrounded by the towns of central Contra Costa County. Although the park is close to Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, and Martinez, there are peaks within it from which you can see only park and watershed lands for miles in every direction.
- Diablo Foothills Regional Park Diablo Foothills is an imposing gateway to the beautiful parklands of Mt Diablo State Park and Walnut Creek Open Space. The Foothills 1,060 acres are valued for their striking geologic formations, their sweeping panoramas of the San Francisco Bay Region and the rural quality of the adjacent rolling grasslands.
- East Bay Regional Park District East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD) is a system of beautiful public parks and trails in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. The system encompasses 1,745 square miles on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay.
- Eugene O'Neill National Historic Site
- Harland Hand Memorial Garden
- John Muir National Historic Site The Site preserves the 14 room mansion where the naturalist John Muir lived from 1890 to his death in 1914
- Mount Diablo State Park Mount Diablo State Park is one of the ecological treasures of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Ruth Bancroft Garden Preserving an exceptional example of American garden design, The Ruth Bancroft Garden demonstrates the beauty and excitement possible in a water-conserving landscape
- Contra Costa County Administrator's Office The County Administrator's mission is to work with the Board of Supervisors, Department Heads and other agencies to provide the highest level of services, using available resources, to the people of Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa County Fire Protection District The Contra Costa County Fire Protection District is a well-equipped, full-service fire agency. The District ranks among the fourteen largest metropolitan fire agencies in the state. We provide fire and emergency medical services to nine cities and the unincorporated areas, serving a population of 600,000 across a 304 square-mile area with 30 fire stations. We also provide full service to business and industry, including several petroleum refineries and chemical manufacturing plants.
- Office of the Sheriff Contra Costa County Honor, Courage, Commitment, Leadership and Teamwork shall be the core values employed as we serve the citizens of Contra Costa County
- Superior Court Contra Costa County Our goal is to provide information that will make it easier for you to handle your court case, whether you have a lawyer or not
- Contra Costa Transportation Authority Contra Costa Transportation Authority is a public agency formed by Contra Costa voters in 1988 to manage the county's transportation sales tax program and to do countywide transportation planning
- Bay Area Transit Information Your Bay Area travel guide
- San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Tri Delta Transit Eastern Contra Costa Transit Authority (Tri Delta Transit) provides over 2,500,000 trips each year to a population of nearly 230,000 residents in the 225 square miles of Eastern Contra Costa County
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District The Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District is the third-largest public bus system in California, serving 13 cities and adjacent unincorporated areas in Alameda and Contra Costa counties
- Contra Costa County Airports
- Valley Limousine and Sedan Service Serving the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Contra Costa Ballet
- Contra Costa Civic Theatre El Cerrito, non-profit community theater providing both affordable, high quality entertainment to residents throughout the East Bay, and training in live performing arts for children and adults
- Contra Costa Musical Theatre
- Dean Lesher Regional Center for the Arts Walnut Creek. Home to Center REPertory, a resident professional theatre company. Includes calendar of events
- Diablo Light Opera Company non-profit community theater emphasizing on modern and classic operetta (Walnut Creek)
- Golden State Model Railroad Museum
- Willows Theatre Company tickets for current and upcoming productions. Information about the Willows Conservatory (Concord)
- Lamplighters Music Theatre Walnut Creek. Presents musicals and Gilbert & Sullivan operettas
- Contra Costa Wind Symphony Walnut Creek, includes schedule, contact information, and history
- Blue Devils Concord, Drum and Bugle Corps
- Lafayette Summer Music Workshop Lafayette, providing an intimate environment for middle and high school sutdents to learn and play jazz
- Martinez Museum Cyber visit to Martinez History Museum
- Lindsay Wildlife Museum Wildlife rehabilitation and educational center that focuses on native California wildlife and natural history
- Brenden Theatre Corporation This website will provide you with show times, directions, movie synopsis, pictures of our theatre locations and latest special events
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Banner Health
- Banner House
- Catholic Healthcare West
- Delano Regional Medical Center
- East Hills Medical Offices
- Guild Of Tehachapi Hospital
- HealthSouth Bakersfield Rehabilitation Hospital
- Healthsouth Corporation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kern Valley Hospital
- Medcath Incorporated
- Mercy Home Services A California Limited Partnership
- Mercy Hospital of Bakersfield
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield Truxtun Campus
- Mercy Southwest Hospital
- Mercy Westside Hospital & Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
- San Dimas Family Birth Center
- San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Taft College
- Tehachapi Valley Health Care
- Tehachapi Valley Health Care District
- Wic KMC
- Central Cardiology Medical Clinic
- Central Valley Bariatrics has a very detailed and personal program tailored to each patient. Our goal is for our patients to receive continuity of care during the critical post-operative period and to have a network of support during the changes they will go through after Gastric
- Kern Medical Center
- LA Laser Center Dermatology Clinics
- Mesa West Medical Was established in 1993 to serve the primary care needs of a growing population in Bakersfield and the surrounding area. The group includes a Board Certified Internist, two Nurse Practitioners, and a Physician Assistant.
- Delano Record
- El Popular
- Joyce Media News Inc
- Mojave Desert News
- The Daily Report
- The Mountain Enterprise
- Wick Communications Co.
- Bakersfield Californian
- Daily Independent is the only local daily newspaper operating in the Indian Wells Valley. Our primary focus is to provide our readers with complete local coverage of our area combined with the best shopping information available.
- Kern Valley Sun is a member of the National Newspaper Association, California Newspaper Publishers Association, the Kernville Chamber of Commerce, and the Kern River Valley Chamber of Commerce. Adjudged and declared a newspaper of general circulation pursuant to the laws
- Midway Driller
- Mountain Enterprise was founded in 1966 by Nedra Halley, who produced the first editions on a blue Royal typewriter. We will update this page, as time permits, with a summary of the paper's colorful history.
- City Of Ridgecrest
- Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge was established in 1985 to protect roosting and foraging habitat for the endangered California condor. The Refuge is located in parts of Kern, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo Counties in California, approximately 80 miles north of Los Angeles, CA
- Camp James one of the hatchery's stocking points. With regular stocking, the rainbow trout are just waiting to take your bait.
- City of Taft - Recreation & Park District
- Hart Memorial Park
- Kern River Preserve
- Lake Isabella
- Tehachapi Mountain Park
- Auditor-Controller is composed of the Auditor-Controller and County Clerk-Registrar of Voters. The Auditor-Controller is responsible for performing all general accounting functions for the County and special districts governed by the Board of Supervisors as well as other ge
- County Clerk
- County Counsel is the general counsel and risk manager for the County of Kern. Pursuant to California law, the office of the County Counsel is responsible for providing legal services to the County, its officers, employees, boards, commissions, and other agencies.
- District Attorney's Office
- Kern County Fire Department
- Kern County Sheriff's Department is committed to work in partnership with our community to enhance the safety, security, and quality of life for the residents and visitors of Kern County through professional public safety services.
- Treasurer-Tax Collector
- Amtrak Intercity rail service
- Bakersfield Municipal Airport
- City of Delano Transit System provides responsive fixed route bus and demand responsive/reservation public transportation service to the citizens of Delano and citizens residing within the immediate county area surrounding the city within the boundaries of Highway 43 to the west, County Line Road to the north, Pond Road to the south, and Kyte Avenue to the east
- City of Ridgecrest Transit System
- City of Wasco Dial-a-Ride public transportation system
- Golden Empire Transit was formed in 1973 and serves the Bakersfield Metropolitan area: 153 square miles, population 365,036
- Greyhound Lines Intercity bus service
- Inyokern Airport is located in the Indian Wells Valley, about 100 miles from the County Seat in Bakersfield, 80 miles from the Lancaster / Palmdale area, and 120 miles from San Bernardino, the three nearest major urban centers.
- Kern Valley Airport
- Mojave Airport was first opened in 1935 as a small, rural airfield serving the local gold and silver mining industry.
- Tehachapi Airport
- Bakersfield Museum of Art
- Feline Conservation Center also known as the Cat House, is located in Rosamond, California. Cat lovers of all ages who discover this desert zoo/wildlife museum north of Los Angeles are surprised and amazed at the variety of wild cat species found here.
- Kern County Museum features 56 historic exhibits, many in relocated structures, an award winning hands-on oil exhibition
- Kern Valley Museum In the Kern Valley Museum you will find artifacts and memorabilia which make the history of this valley come alive
- Kern Valley Spring Nature Festival
- Maturango Museum
- Mojave Transportation Museum
- Native American Cultural Center
- The Historic Fort The Fort was dedicated on May 22, 1940 and it was designated a historical landmark by Kern County in 1980.
- Twenty Mule Team Museum The mission of the Twenty Mule Team Museum is to acquire and document artifacts pertaining to local history and to the history of borax mining in Death Valley and Boron.
- West Kern Oil Museum
- Wind Surfing on Lake Isabella
CitiGate Realty Group